The rich, buttery, and yet wholly irresistible: The keto sugar cookies feel just like traditional sugar cookies, only outwardly carb load. And this easy sugar-free cookie recipe needs only 6 ingredients and is gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, and proper for diabetics.
So if you’re viewing for an easy and yum cookie recipe, you are browsing the right article. It\’s your perfect buddy for your afternoon or tea. And you can enjoy them plain, decorate them with sugar-free icing or dip them in sugar-free chocolate, you decide.
Keto sugar cookies Recipe-
- 100g of almond flour or ground almonds
- 35g of coconut flour
- 35g of powdered sweetener
- 120g of unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum optional
- Blend all dry ingredients – almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using).
- To this, add the butter and vanilla extract and blend until you have a smooth dough.
- Lay the dough on cling film and roll into a log, about 2 inches in diameter. Cool in the freezer for 15-20 minutes (or in the fridge for 30-40 minutes).
- Warm the oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Transfer the log from the freezer and cut off cookies. Now place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten with your fingers. Give some space between the cookies – they spread a little.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies is browned. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of cookies. Turn the baking sheet if necessary.
- Transfer from the oven and let cool completely before handling. These low-carb cookies are VERY soft when hot and crisp up once cooled.
NUTRITION INFO PER SERVING :
- Calories: 92kcal
- Total Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Fat: 8.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sugar: 0.2g
So do not attempt to handle these cookies until they’re cooled down. The cookies are VERY FRAGILE when hot. SO PATIENCE PLEASE!! So they firm up once cool and will be fluffy and light, gently crispy, and simply delicious.