These Sesame Chicken Bites have been a party favorite at our house for many years. You can create the sauce the night before to make day-of prep even easier. Renowned Asian takeout dish made easily at home.
These Uncomplicated Sesame Chicken bites are so saporous and appealing, you will add it to your weekly menu. It’s so effortless to make, and since the sauce can be made ahead of time and the recipe calls for chicken thighs, this recipe is a budget-friendly time-saver. Perfect for busy weeknights!
Ditch the long-term cooking and whip up Sesame Chicken Bites prepared with just a few simple ingredients.It doesn’t get much better than homemade chicken nuggets tossed in a sweet, garlicky sesame soy sauce.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, adjoin bread crumbs, sesame seeds, and parsley. Fuse mayonnaise and seasonings in a separate shallow bowl. Immerse chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large cast-iron or another heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Adjoin chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce.
1 chicken bite with about 1 teaspoon sauce: 102 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat),2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein, 9mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, .
Juicy bites of sesame chicken that\’s super swift and effortless to make. Serve with cauli rice if desired.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!