This recipe of spinach souffle side dish is always on our holiday special menu! Add to the leftover for a yummy entree or just serve as a dip and impress your guests.
Many have shied faraway from making a souffle due to its reputation for being fragile and difficult to form. But with this delicious souffle, you\’ll discover that it\’s, in fact, quite easy to organize. There are a couple of tips to stay in mind, like having your ingredients at a temperature, which will help with achieving success. This recipe is often made in one large dish (look for a high-sided casserole dish or 1.5-quart souffle dish) or individual ramekins for a fun presentation. Serve this spinach souffle as an entrepot or a light-weight main course; it\’s lovely on its own or with a fresh, tossed salad.
Material required –
- 5 1/2 tablespoons butter (softened, divided)
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound (about 10 cups) stemmed and chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a cup whole milk (room temperature)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 eggs (room temperature, separated)
How To Prepare –
- This spinach souffle side dish is such a simple recipe, just get two boxes of chopped spinach in the fridge. Set on the counter for an hour so it\’s dry.
- You can also use your hands and squeeze out the liquid manually. This is a usual method.
- After that, simply mix the spinach with egg along with some cottage cheese (look for the one which has a smaller curd and is creamier), a couple of tablespoons of flour, chunks of cheddar, some butter, and a tad bit of salt.
- Pour into a greased tray and bake.
- Serve hot !!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!