Are you missing the delicious bakery bread while on a keto diet? Well, here we are with a keto-friendly variant! This low-carb keto zucchini bread is a perfect substitute for the traditional recipe, is deliciously moist, and can be made in both a savory and a sweet way!
You can also add walnuts, blueberries, or chocolate chips for added flavor, and you’d never be able to guess that this is a healthy dish! This light, summery bread is extremely easy to recreate, and is the perfect recipe for any time of the day, be it breakfast, evening snacks, or even dessert!
The best part is that this keto zucchini bread recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and is a tender, moist, low-carb, sweet/savory bread, which is bound to make you dance with joy.
Time Taken: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 12 Slices
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Granular Sweetener
- 2 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Zucchini with peel
- Calories: 166kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, swerve, and baking soda.
- Wrap the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Discard the liquid and add the zucchini to the dry ingredients followed by the eggs.
- Then whisk batter until combined.
- Pour the batter into greased loaf pan and bake in the 350F oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool before serving.
- If you wish to add walnuts, blueberries, or sugar-free chocolate chips for extra sweetness. You can measure out 1/2 cup and fold them into the batter right before baking.
- If you wish to freeze the zucchini bread, let it cool completely and then wrap it in plastic wrap, followed by foil. This bread can be frozen for up to 4 months
- Bake in the 350F oven for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- If you wish to make a loaf of savory zucchini bread, simply remove the sweetener and cinnamon if desired.