Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles – Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- 2-3 zucchini (2 large, or 3 medium) (spiralized*)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 2 pint sliced mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups broccoli slaw
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3-4 tbsp low sodium vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp Bragg\’s Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- sesame seeds for garnish (if desired)
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and vinegar together until smooth. Add the liquid aminos (or tamari) and maple syrup and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add the vegetable broth and heat through.
- To this add the garlic and sautée for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Now add the red pepper strips and mushrooms and sautée for another 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms start to soften. If the vegetables start to stick, you can add another tablespoon of vegetable broth, but the mushrooms will give off their own liquid, so be sure not to add too much or you\’ll end up with mushy veggies.
- Move all the veggies to one side of the skillet and pour the sauce onto the other side. As soon as it starts to bubble, stir everything together.
- Add the zucchini noodles and broccoli slaw and toss to coat with sauce and gently heat through.
- Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!