The Keto fried chicken recipe is something that you would love! It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it’s baked in the oven, you don’t have to worry about the usual mess that comes along with frying. So if you’ve got a craving for breaded chicken but you’ve given up carbs, this no-carb keto fried chicken recipe is going to be a lifesaver!
The simple, amazing, garlicky elegance doesn’t get easier than this! The tender chicken with buttery garlic goodness will become a new Sunday staple. Utterly the Best way to bake chicken breast in the oven! The juicy baked chicken breast recipe at 450 degrees is fast, easy, and will be the most delicious chicken you\’ve ever had. Simply low carb, paleo, and gluten-free.
Keto fried chicken recipe is an easy dinner recipe for juicy, tender, flavorful chicken with a low carb crispy coating to satisfy that fried chicken craving. Done with boneless skinless chicken breasts and ready in just 30 minutes!
1) 160g Chicken Breast
2) 15g Garlic
3) 20g Butter
4) Pink Himalayan Salt
5) 1 Teaspoon Pepper
1) Just preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Now take a bowl and season the chicken in it with pink Himalayan salt according to taste and pepper both inside and out.
3) Now, place the chicken on a baking dish.
4) Warm a pan over a medium flame. Combine garlic and butter to it and butter should not turn brown, just let it melt. Cool it for a minute once it has melted.
5) Now pour the garlic butter over and inside the chicken. Roast on a lower oven rack for 1-1 1⁄2 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 180°F (82°C).
6) Season with the juices from the bottom of the pan every 20 minutes.
7) Toil with the juices and a side dish of your choice like mashed cauliflower.
Calories- 320 kcal
Net Carbs- 0g
We love this recipe of Keto fried chicken and we know you will too. So what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.