What’s better than homemade, crunchy taco shells? Keto ones! With only 2 additives, you can create these shells in a matter of minutes. Keto tacos shells made of cheese are the ultimate Keto hack. These cups take inspiration from our Parmesan crisps and are so easy to make!
Cutting parchment paper into distinctive squares makes transferring the cheese to the muffin tin easier, but you can also carefully peel the cheese off with your hands or use a metal spatula to lift them. Making creamy cheese taco shells is easier than you think. These cheese Keto taco shells are delicious and crunchy, and taking the keto world by storm! Gluten-free, too.
This Keto tacos recipe is perfect as it contains a negligible amount of carbs and that is also from the lactose in cheese. All types of cheeses can be used to make cheese taco shells and they all have different flavors and levels of crispness. Some yield a cheese shell that is crisper while others are a little tougher in texture.
1) Cheese ( Mozzarella / Cheddar / Parmesan / Gouda / Cheese Cube )
2) Bell Pepper
8) Paneer / Chicken
9) Soy Dal
10) Taco seasoning
11) Cumin Powder
12) Cayenne pepper
14) Chilli powder
15) Chat masala
1) Take 20g of cheese ( mozzarella / cheddar / parmesan / gouda / cheese cube ) and grate it.
2) Add the cheese in a round shape on a non-stick pan, let it melt, and cook on low medium flame till the edges are brown.
3) With the help of a spatula, take it out and fold it in a ‘U’ shape when it is hot.
4) For the filling, add any vegetable of your choices like bell pepper, mushroom, tomatoes, lettuce avocado, zucchini soy dal along with paneer/tofu, or chicken.
5) Sprinkle some taco seasoning, cayenne pepper, cumin powder, salt, and chili powder, chat.
This can be used as a base/khakhra/cheese chips / Papad etc.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Fats- 14.4 g
Carbohydrates- 0.6 g
Fiber – 0 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.