This egg-based dish for breakfast leads to a great day start. The hearty Keto vegetable omelet is super healthy, and just takes a few minutes to make!The fresh mushrooms and low-carb vegetables make a delicious filling. And the stuffed omelet is one of our favorite egg dishes. Soufflés in their commonly known state usually follow ketogenic macros.
The base of eggs, addition of vegetables and/or cheese makes them naturally very low in carbohydrates. The above ground vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce , zucchini, asparagus. spinach, green beans, brussel sprouts etc are considered to be the low carb vegetables. Also, the green vegetables have a lower carb content than the colorful veggies like the green bell pepper has somewhat lower carbs in comparison to red or yellow bell pepper.
These are also great to order when you are eating out in a restaurant; ask for an avocado or guacamole on the side to add extra fats and fiber.
Initiating a Keto vegetable omelet for breakfast is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover vegetables, proteins, and fresh herbs. It also makes breaking the night fast low-carb meal a good way to go.
Prepare this killer breakfast and will turn into everybody’s favorite. The best part is that you can customize the ingredients accordingly- more eggs, more egg whites, fewer yolks, different veggies, cheese, etc. Give it a try!!
1) 2 Eggs
2) 15 g Chopped onions
3) 25g Chopped mushrooms
4) 20g Chopped capsicum
5) Pink Himalayan salt
6) ¼ tsp pepper
7) ¼ tsp red chili powder
8) 1 green chili
9) 10g Ghee
1) Crack eggs in a mixing bowl and beat it thoroughly.
2) Meanwhile the egg is properly beaten add onion, capsicum, mushroom, pink Himalayan salt according to taste, pepper, red chili powder, and green chili. Repeatedly beat the mixture together.
3) Warm a pan over medium flame and add ghee to the pan.
4) Now when the ghee becomes hot pour in the egg batter to the pan.
5) Transfer the pan with a circular motion to spread the egg batter throughout the pan.
6) Give the omelet cook on one side. Immediately add a few drops of ghee from the sides to flip the omelet.
7) Flip the omelet over to cook the other side as well with the help of a wooden ladle,
8) Leave the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes.
9) Switch the omelet from the pan and serve hot.
10) Savor your super easy healthy breakfast!!
Calories- 252 kcal
Net Carbs- 4g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.