Pinkvilla features Keto India and talks about our Favourite Keto Brunch Recipe ever, The Vegetable Omelette. It is full of low-carb vegetables which makes it the healthiest and easiest keto meal option ever!
Add vegetables to your omelet for a healthy brunch
It is tough to search a healthy option for breakfast and stick to it. Since it is the first meal of the day, you need to pay more attention than it does more good and helps add all the nutrients your body needs.
Eating eggs contributes to your protein and Vitamin B-12 quotient. On the other hand, veggies are a rich source of Vitamin C and K. Use as little oil as you can and eat only one egg at a time. If you stick to that regime, it will provide 120 calories only.
Strive this recipe by Sahil Pruthi from Keto India.
- Eggs – 2
- Onions (chopped) – 10g
- Mushrooms (chopped) – 20g
- Capsicum (chopped) – 20g
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – To taste
- Red chili powder – To add flavor
- Green chilies
- In a mixing bowl, crack two eggs, add 10g chopped onions, 20g chopped mushrooms, 20g chopped capsicum, salt, pepper, and red chili powder or green chilies.
- In a pan, heat butter or ghee, pour in the egg batter.
- Cook on both sides on a medium flame. Fold with a spatula. Serve immediately.
Cook vegetable omelet for your dear ones every morning and help them stay fit.
Is lockdown not going so great? We are here for you. Tell us your self-isolation stories anonymously here.