Crockpot White Chicken Chili is a healthy, hearty, effortless CrockPot recipe. Just pour in all the ingredients into the crockpot then turn it on!
Here, White Chicken chili is made using beans, chicken, broth, and green chili peppers. The dish looks white when cooked and is more of a soup rather than a thickened stew. A white cheese, natural cheese, or sour cream are often added when served.
- 600g chicken breast, raw
- 3 cups Beans Drained, but not rinsed
- 50g diced mild green chiles
- 1 ½ cups corn, frozen
- one ¾ cups chicken broth low sodium, if available
- two tsp cumin
- two tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- a tsp kosher salt
- one tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Stir in half milk and half cream
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- tortilla strips
- reduced-fat shredded cheese
- chopped green onions
- chopped cilantro
- diced tomatoes
- a squeeze of 1/4 of a lime
- In a slow cooker, adjoin chicken breast, beans, green chiles, corn, spices, and chicken broth. Shield and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5 hours.
*Do not add cream cheese or half and half in the beginning.**
- Remove chicken and shred. Stir back into the chili.
- Whisk in half and half and light cream cheese. Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Top with tortilla strips, cheese, green onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and/or a squeeze of lime, if desired. Enjoy!
SERVINGS SIZE: ABOUT 1-1/2 CUPS
- 268 Calories
- 6g Fat
- 21g carbs
- 5.5g fiber,
- 4g Sugar
- 34.2g Protein
Storage-You can store Crockpot White Chicken Chili in an airtight container and keep it in your fridge for up to 4 days. This makes it excellent for meal prepping for the week.
Who doesn’t love chili? Especially during these chilly winter nights. Besides being simple to make and incredibly delicious, this recipe is a big yes!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!