If you’re asking for our advice on a healthy meal, we have a nice simple salad in mind that’s going to prove itself very useful. Initially, pan-fry some salmon with just a bit of olive oil and serve it next to some white beans, flavored with fresh coriander, lemon, and yogurt. You will surely make it again! Salmon salad with white beans Woah!
Here, both white beans and salmon are loaded with protein and ample fiber and helps in weight loss too. Salmon and White’s beans serve as a staple ingredient in cuisines across the globe. Though they come in several varieties, canned beans tend to be the most popular. Let’s try both of them in a salad.
- one teaspoon olive oil
- 3.5 ounces of salmon, diced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 4 ounces of canned white beans
- fresh coriander
- ½ lemon
- 3.5 ounces of Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 iceberg lettuces leave
How to Cook Salmon and White Bean Salad
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Adjoin the diced salmon and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it evenly on all sides and add it to a large bowl.
- Also, put in the spring onion, canned white beans, and fresh coriander in a large bowl.
- Snip some lemon zest and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Couple the Greek yogurt, season with pepper, and add a small drizzle of vegetable oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Serve the salad over a few fresh lettuce leaves!
Nutritional Information Per Serving :
- Calories: 414
- Proteins: 33g
- Fats: 40g
- Carbs: 14g
Just follow a few steps and your dinner salad is ready! You can add pasta, quinoa, or other green vegetables to your salad recipe. Salmon salad with beans is quite protein-rich and filling amazing dinner salad to add to your list!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!