These mouth watering delicious fudgy brownies are so easy to make. All you need is dark chocolate, almond flour and cocoa powder. They are chocolatey and not too sweet.
A strong relationship exists between thyroid disorders, impaired glucose control and diabetes. Both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism alter the carbohydrate metabolism and have a profound effect on glucose control.
So it’s really important to maintain the sugar level. Therefore I have come up with an enticing recipe called Fudgy Brownies. You can also check dessert recipes for thyroid. https://www.livofy.com/health/?p=32968&preview=true
Can I freeze these fudgy brownies?
Yes, absolutely! You can freeze them in freezer bags for up to three months
Can I use sugar-free chocolate?
Indeed! You can use sugar free chocolates if you want to have sugar free brownie.
Prep Time- 15 mins | Cook Time- 25 mins | Rest time- 30 mins | Total Time- 1 hour 10 mins
Servings- 16 | Calories- 125kcal
- 145g unsalted butter
- 56g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp stevia
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with butter or oil
- In a bowl take chocolate and butter and melt it. You microwave or use double boiler to melt it.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then whisk eggs and stevia followed by almond flour and cocoa powder.
- Lastly add salt and baking powder. Mix until the batter is very smooth.
- Now transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish. Spread it evenly and tap the dish to set it straight.
- Bake it for 15 minutes. Check with a toothpick whether it’s dry or not.
- Cool the brownie for about an hour. Then cut into square pieces and enjoy.
- You can either add some almonds, chocolate syrup or chocolate chips as toppings.
You can keep leftover brownies in an airtight container in the fridge. Before relishing, just microwave it for a few seconds.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Serving: 1 brownie | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
Note- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used and preparation method.
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!