Avocado mango salad is an instant healthy salad recipe made with avocados and mangoes. Have tried quite a few recipes with avocados and this salad is a recent try for everyone. As avocados are bland in taste, combining them with mangoes gives a great taste.
Why is this Avocado Mango Salad so great!
- The perfect summer salad. Bright, refreshing, and delectable!
- So effortless This is perfect for parties or a quick side or as a main, with only a few key ingredients and minimal prep.
- An addictive mix of flavors and textures. Sweet, creamy, and zesty, it’s a real crowd pleaser!
- Kid-Friendly. Rich and naturally sweet, your kids will love it!
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- one-fourth cup chopped or crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Juice from 1 whole lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons pure honey*
- 1/8 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Whisk together or blend the avocado oil or olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper to prepare the dressing.
- Add the diced mango, diced avocado, walnuts, red onion, mint, and hemp seeds in a large bowl.
- Mizzle with the dressing and toss everything to combine.
- Divide between 2-3 plates.
- Optional: Pair with grilled chicken breast or baked salmon and goat cheese or dairy-free feta cheese!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 269kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 22g
- Choose ripe avocados and mangoes if possible and dice them into even, bite-sized cubes. Slicing the avocados at the very end just to avoid browning.
- You can use cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Slice your mangoes and avocados into bite-sized cubes, for easy eating!
- Mix everything together lightly without crushing the avocados.
- Make sure to add the avocados just before serving, to avoid them going brown
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!