Avocado has a rich and subtle flavour and a wonderfully creamy texture that pairs beautifully with eggs. Avocados are also high in fibre and contain loads of healthy fats necessary for a nutritious diet. Eggs on the other hand are high in protein, budget friendly and when combined becomes one of the best breakfast options.
You can even have it in brunch or buffet.
Why You Should Try Baked Avocados Eggs
- Easy to cook
- Nutritious and Healthy breakfast option
- Simple recipe that just need 4-5 ingredients
- Easy to Customise
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Eggs
- Black pepper
- Wash and clean the avocados and then using a chopping board, slice it into two equal halves. Carefully create a cavity in the centre of the avocado. Pre heat the oven to 220 degree celsius.
- Place the eggs carefully in avocado
Now, carefully crack open the eggs in the avocado cavity and top it up with pepper, paprika and salt.
3. Bake it to perfection and serve hot!
Transfer the avocado in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot and fresh! (Note: Make sure that your egg white is completely settled in the avocado before you eat it. If not, bake again until it does.) Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Avocado does change it’s taste once baked. Don’t expect it to taste just like raw ripe avocado, baked avocado is different.
- Baked avocado needs a little extra flavouring, seasoning and dressing to eradicate the after taste. You can add your favourite toppings.
Tips : You can also use other additional ingredients such as cheddar cheese, red onion, cherry tomatoes, bacon, chicken.
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!