The recipe of Cauliflower and kale frittata is inspired by Spanish tortillas made with potatoes, this healthy frittata recipe swaps potatoes for low-carb cauliflower. Serve it along with kale (or your favorite greens) for brunch or an easy breakfast-for-dinner.
A satisfying cauliflower and kale frittata with few ingredients that take little time to make! A savory breakfast that’s gluten-free and low calorie.
Here is its recipe:
- 1 tablespoon milk
- First, Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower to the hot skillet with water; cover and cook until cauliflower softens for about 8 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, mix egg whites, whole eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together using an electric hand mixer in a bowl until fluffy. So, perform this for about 3 minutes.
- And Stir kale, thyme, and garlic powder into the skillet mixture to combine.
- Now, Cook until kale has wilted, 3 to 4 minutes; transfer vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Next, Spray the hot skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in egg-vegetable mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook edges rightly for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler to high.
- Uncover the skillet and broil in the preheated oven until the top of the frittata is set and well cook about 8 minutes.
153 calories | protein 19.6g | carbohydrates 6.1g | fat 5.9g | cholesterol 188mg | sodium 363.3mg
Do try this Cauliflower and Kale Frittata Recipe!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!