Fudgy Pumpkin Brownie Bites are pretty clever, especially when topped with some dark chocolate chips and crushed nuts. If you’re in need of an EASY chocolate-y dessert recipe, this one is simple and ultra delicious. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, grab the kids to help make these Best Ever No-Bake Pumpkin Bites! Let them do the rolling and pick their favorite toppings!
- 1 18.4 oz package brownie mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- take 1/2 cup 100% Pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. Flaxseed Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Topping ideas: unsweetened shredded coconut, cacao nibs, cacao powder, crushed walnuts, powdered peanut butter, sprinkles.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the brownie mix, canned pumpkin, flax, chocolate chips and pumpkin pie spice.
- The mixture will eventually start to incorporate, give it a chance! Continue to stir until you notice it starting to combine. If not, add 1 Tbsp. more pumpkin and mix again. (Be careful not to add too much pumpkin, batter will become too wet and sticky)
- Refrigerate batter for at least 45 minutes so it chills and the batter firms up.
- Using a melon baller or small ice cream scoop, scoop out about 1-2 Tbsp. of the batter and roll them into balls.
- If batter sticks to your hands, spray non-stick spray onto your hands and then roll.
- Roll into your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Get started your with Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!