Methi Ajwain Parantha Recipe is perhaps the most loved dish in India is the Parantha and its various flavours. While we always drool over those buttery hot stuffed paranthas, you might be glad to know that they are super easy to cook at home!
Methi Leaves it helps to control diabetes, cholesterol level, improves heart health and cures constipation and join pain.
Parathas is a perfect breakfast recipe and are enjoyed by people across the globe. Methi Ajwain Paratha is one such recipe that is curated using simple ingredients like wheat flour, all-purpose flour, fenugreek leaves, green chilli and salt. This easy-to-make recipe can be made
without putting much effort from your side!
Here is its perfect recipe:
Total Time – 20m | Prep Time – 5 m | Calories – 702 | Servings – 3
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves ( methi)
- salt as required
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon green chilli
- 5 tablespoon refined oil
- To make this recipe, wash and drain the fenugreek leaves. Now, chop the leaves and keep it
aside for a while.
- Next, in a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, wheat flour, ajwain, chopped fenugreek leaves,
chillies, salt and oil. Mix it well and knead it to make a soft dough. Make a small ball out of the
dough and roll them into round shaped rotis.
- Heat a pan over medium flame and put the paratha on it.
- Now apply little oil over it and cook it until it becomes crispy from both sides.
- Finally, put the paratha on a serving plate and serve warm with your favourite sauce or pickle.
Go ahead and serve this mouth-watering recipe of Methi Ajwain Paratha to your family and friends on your next get-together and enjoy!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!