Sizzled Citrus Shrimp can be served as a main dish or as a tapa (appetizer).
Here is its quick recipe of Sizzled Citrus Shrimp :
Marinade & shrimp
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, (30-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine lemon juice, wine, 2 teaspoons oil, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Drain well, reserving marinade.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 30 seconds per side; transfer to a plate.
- Add bay leaf, crushed red pepper, and the reserved marinade to the pan; simmer for 4 minutes.
- Return the shrimp and any accumulated juices to the pan; heat through.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Serving Size: About 3/4 Cup Per Serving: 132 calories
protein 15.8g; carbohydrates 3.8g; dietary fiber 0.5g; sugars 0.6g; fat 4.9g; saturated fat 0.7g; cholesterol 142.9mg; vitamin a iu 803IU; vitamin c 6.3mg; folate 25.5mcg; calcium 70.5mg; iron 0.5mg; magnesium 29.5mg; potassium 186.1mg; sodium 314.7mg.
Exchanges: 3 Lean Protein, 1 Fat
Try this amazing recipe out and have a great delightful meal!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!