Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
Pizza stuffed mushrooms are out of a box recipe that is fun to make. Everybody loves pizza but the traditional ones take a lot of time. Therefore here is a recipe that’s very easy to make and low on carbs.
Mushrooms in this recipe are loaded with the goodness of cheese and veggies along with the hint of tangy olives. In addition to that, it has an authentic pizza flavour through the oregano and chilli flakes.
Therefore, these mushrooms are quick to make and a healthy option for weight loss. But the pizza stuffed mushroom is really simple and easy to make but very tasty along with being filling.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins
10 medium-size button mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1 tsp pepper
50g finely chopped capsicum
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp oregano
50g onion finely chopped
1/3 cup finely chopped black olive slices
50g shredded mozzarella cheese
Method of preperartion :
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Wash the mushroom under running water and clean the dirt on the heads of the mushroom.
- Pat dry and remove the stalk carefully without breaking the mushroom heads.
- Transfer the mushroom heads to a bowl add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss and keep aside.
- Add finely chopped capsicum, onion, olives, oregano, and chilli flakes in a bowl and mix well.
- Now finely chop the mushroom stalks and add to the stuffing mixture. Mix well.
- Take the mushrooms, partially fill with the stuffing and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool the baked mushroom and stuff with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms for 5-7 more minutes.
- Finally, the pizza stuffed mushrooms are ready to eat!!
- Vegetables such as kale, zucchini can be added with addition to the ones mentioned above.
- Paneer can also be used for the stuffing along with veggies.
- Instead of oregano and chilli flakes, the pizza sauce can be for a better flavour.