The crunch of veggies, and the tingling notes of spices and herbs, are abundant in this Herbed Capsicum Paratha. Chop the
capsicum finely, to make it easy to roll the parathas. Since very little oil is used in cooking these parathas make sure you serve them immediately.
Diabetics are sure to enjoy this super tasty and healthy treat, which imparts an interesting dimension to a routine meal, without taboo ingredients like Maida and cheese.
Here how’s you can make this delicious herbed capsicum paratha:
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka Atta)
- 1 tsp dry red chili flakes (paprika)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka Atta) for rolling
- 1 1/4 tsp oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle)and cook the paratha using ¼ tsp of oil till golden brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
Energy 101 Cal | Protein 3.3 g | Carbohydrates 19.2 g | Fiber 3.4 g | Fat 1.7 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Sodium 5.5 mg
A unique paratha with a Mexican touch that you will cherish! This tasty treat is also quick and easy to make because all the ingredients are combined with the whole wheat flour in one shot to make the paratha dough, rather than the cumbersome process of stuffing them.
Do try this amazing Herbed Capsicum Paratha 🙂
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!