Want to binge on salads while being on keto? Here\’s something that would make your day useful a Cucumber Salad!
Cucumbers are low carb due to high water content and can be incorporated into the diet freely !! in the form of salads. This Cucumber Salad recipe is super creamy, ultra-fresh, extremely easy, and makes the day perfect ahead.
It’s got this tangy and creamy dressing with Lil zest of vinegar and fresh notes of dill spiraling all over your tongue in a way that is just so fresh and addicting!
Cucumbers are low in carbohydrates, so it’s a veggie that you can always keep in your fridge. And in the summer when they are super fresh you can stock up and eat them daily.
Cucumbers are super refreshing and high in water content. This easy advance cooked Cucumber Salad is the perfect side dish for summer parties. You can make the whole salad and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat it, or you can also prep the cucumbers and dressing separately and toss them together the day you are going to serve the salad.
1) 1.25 Tbsp Full-fat sour cream
2) 1 tsp Tbsp White vinegar
3) 1-2 g Monk Fruit Sweetener
4) ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt to taste
5) ⅙ tsp Black pepper, to taste
6) 70 g Cucumber, thinly sliced
7) 20 g Onion, thinly sliced
1) In a bowl add sour cream, white vinegar, monk fruit sweetener, salt, and black pepper in the quantities mentioned above.
2) Whisk all of the items up to the cucumber together in a large bowl. Make sure you mix them well.
3) Add in the onions and cucumber and stir to coat.
4) Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to refine flavors.
5) Enjoy the Cucumber Salad.
Calories- 49 kcal
Carbohydrates- 3.3 g
Protein– 1.2 g
We love this recipe of Keto Cucumber Salad and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.