Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad is amazing effortless Spring salad made with just three ingredients –hard-boiled egg, asparagus, and bacon. This is one of the well-known salad as the ingredients are easily available and tastes so good, Asparagus and eggs are a match made in heaven, but not just for breakfast, it’s great for lunch too!
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette is a fresh, light alternative to a traditional salad. Serve it alongside your favorite grilled meat. You can save time by making extra bacon or hard-boiled eggs when you cook them for other recipes. That way, all you have to do is bleach the asparagus and prepare the dressing.
1) It’s perfect for lunch meals.
2) Prepare easily in advance, you can keep it refrigerated 4 to 5 days.
3) Multiply the recipe to bring it to a potluck.
4) Eating seasonal means it’s inexpensive to make.
5) Perfect for low-carb, gluten-free, and Paleo diets.
2) Olive Oil
5) Bacon Fat
6) Garlic Clove
7) Pink Himalayan Salt
8) Pepper Flakes
9) Hard-Boiled eggs
1) Cut the 100g asparagus into 1 to 2-inch segments.
2) Bring a large salter container to a boil. Place the asparagus in and boil for few minutes.
3) Separate the asparagus from the boiling water and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process and lock in the color.
4) In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, p vinegar, mustard, bacon fat, garlic clove, pink Himalayan salt to taste, and pepper flakes. Whisk to combine.
5) Plate the asparagus in a serving dish. Scatter the bacon over top and arrange the hard-boiled eggs. Drizzle the dressing. Serve!!
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 16 g
Fats- 13 g
Carbohydrates- 11 g
Fiber – 5 g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.