Keto Malai Paneer
A delectable and rich curry that is a perfect combination of paneer, yogurt, and methi (fenugreek leaves), this Keto Malai Paneer will leave you dancing with joy. A recipe that tastes as superior as a non-keto variant, this delicious recipe can be had while on a Keto diet, and ensures that you aren’t pulled out of ketosis as well!
Here we present to you, a step-by-step recipe of rich, whipped Keto Methi Malai Paneer.
- 100 gms paneer cubed
- 1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves
- 100 gms yogurt
- 10 ml ghee
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- Half tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
For the Curry:
- ¼ slice onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 small tomato
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 green chili
- 5 whole almonds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- green cardamom-2
- ½ inch cinnamon
- For the curry, first, soak all the ingredients apart from onion tomatoes ginger, and garlic in yogurt for 30 minutes and blend everything together to make a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Wash and slice the methi leaves finely and keep them aside.
- Add methi leaves and sprinkles a little salt into a pan.
- Keep cooking until the water gets dried up.
- Turn off the gas and take out methi leaves in a bowl.
- Add 10 ml of ghee and the cumin seeds in the same pan.
- Once they begin to splutter pour the blended curry paste.
- Keep cooking till oil starts separating
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric, salt.
- Now add methi leaves.
- Cook for one minute.
- Now add on paneer and one cup of water.
- Simmer the heat, once the paneer is dipped in the gravy.
- In the rest of the yogurt add red chili powder, coriander powder, and a little stevia.
- Switch off the gas once it starts boiling.
- Garnish with a few methi/coriander leaves and serve hot.
We love this keto recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.