Keto Mutter Paneer
Mutter Paneer is a household special across the nation and is a delectable, comforting dish. This Keto Mutter Paneer can be prepared with frozen peas and is a great recipe to include in your keto routine!
This rich north Indian curry recipe prepared from paneer cubes and green peas is indeed a delight to the senses and is extremely easy to prepare. it is a perfevt gravy based curry recipe to be served with rice, roti, chapati, or any Indian flatbreads. While on Keto, you can serve it with cauliflower rice or keto roti, and it tastes just as amazing!
The best part about this recipe is the fact that it tastes absolutely astounding, yet is a fairly simple and quick recipe. You can always modify the recipe according to your taste by adding in butter, cashews, etc, to make the gravy more rich and creamy. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your apron and follow along!
Time Taken: 25 Minutes
Carbs per serving: 5 g
- 1.5 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250g of paneer
- 50g peas
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup water
- Half a small onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small piece of ginger (grated)
- PreHeat oil in a frying pan on moderate heat. You can use coconut oil or olive oil, according to your preference.
- Adjoin cumin seeds and fry them for a bit.
- Add garlic, onion, and ginger, and cook until onion starts to soothe.
- Then add ground spices and salt and pepper to taste, and stir.
- Add peas, paneer, water, and tomato paste.
- Begin boiling, then simmer, covered, for around 10 minutes.
- Your delicious low-carb mutter paneer is ready to be served!
- You can have it as it is, or serve it with keto roti or cauliflower rice.
We love this keto recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.