The delicious gourmet meatloaf is low-carb and keto-friendly, it has a great crispy texture well-browned surface, and tons of spicy flavor, what takes it over the top is the pool of adding yummy mozzarella cheese to it that makes it super appetizing. It is high in fats and proteins that fulfill your macro nutrients requirements at the same time.
Is it keto friendly?
Cheese meatloaves are most suitable for keto diet followers as it is gluten free. They are carb-free, rich in protein as beef is a good source of protein and fats and by adding cheese to it. And that makes it super tasty rich in healthful fats and a comprehensive meal for keto lovers so why wait just try your hand on this super easy delicious keto friendly recipe.
Preparation time : 30-40 minutes
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 5 slices cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup mushrooms
Servings : – 8 pieces
Now comes to prepare it :-
1. Combine the meat with salt, pepper, and cumin powder. Into a small greased pan, line the bottom and sides with the minced beef, leaving a hole for your stuffing.
2. Now layer the bottom of the minced meat loaf with cheese .
3. Then add in your vegetables, add onion, spinach, and mashroom, and settle them down.
4. Immediately layer this again with your leftover meat loaf you can do it two three timeson the top of vegetables by covering all
5 . Toast it for an hour at 350 F
When it comes to try any new recipe in a weight loss diet it\’s very important to monitor nutrition information for the recipe as macronutrients plays major role in keto diet here are the nutrition content for this crispy , tasty recipe that you can try without worrying on the calculation .
8 servings of cheese Keto Stuffed Meatloaf Each serving comes out to be
1.42g Net Carbs