While on a Keto diet, it is important to have food that suits your macros. However, you may have been advised not to have roti while on the diet. Does it break your heart that you have to stay away from your beloved household staple? Well, here we are, with an easy Keto Roti recipe with some twists and tweaks which you can relish even while on a keto diet!
Indian flatbreads are great for serving with curries and gravies and, to be honest, most of us Indians would be lost without it. Eating just curry is pretty much unheard of, and a low-carb flatbread is the need of the hour.
Here we bring to you this low carb version, which can also be easily be repurposed to make a low carb tortilla or a keto wrap that you can stuff with veggies and meat of your choice!
- Calories: 58
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Fiber: 9g
Total time: 20 mins
- 50 Grams Coconut Flour
- 8 Grams Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tbsp Oil/Ghee for frying
- Heat the water for 25-30seconds in the microwave.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and add the warm water.
- Shape the dough and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Dice the dough into 4 parts.
- Spinout one part of the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Add a bit of ghee to the pan and slap the flatbread on.
- Wait for one side to cook fully before flipping. Fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with any low-carb curry of your choice!
We love this keto recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.