Look, who’s here today! Keto Paneer Sandwich- the humble bread takes a Royal Bow!! Imagine the kind of miracles Keto performs.
The simplicity of a grilled cheese is what catches most people’s eye. Warm, melty, gooey cheese spewing out the side of the crunchy and toasted keto bread. It’s delicious, it brings us back to our childhood.
Keto Paneer Sandwich is just the comfort food that you shouldn’t have to go without. Thought you could never have that on a keto diet? Think again!
We are basing the bread of Keto Paneer Sandwich with a hamburger bun, which seems to be a favorite of a lot of people. Just keep in mind that if you do this in a square bowl or dish, take into account what it’s made out of.
If it’s ceramic, you will need a bit longer in the microwave because it does take longer to heat up the material. To not end up with an under-cooked bottom portion and try to keep an eye on it until it is done.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE KETO PANEER SANDWICH
- Paneer (Sliced to make sandwich shape)-100 gms
- Cream cheese or Hung yogurt or Greek yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped olives 1-2
- Finely chopped green chill – (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Some dry parsley or Italian herbs
- Finely chopped cilantro leaves
- Coconut oil/ghee for brushing- 10 ml
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE KETO PANEER SANDWICH
- In a bowl cream cheese, salt pepper, herbs, chilies, cilantro and mix well.
- Take a slice of paneer and with butter knife spread the cream cheese mixture and seal with another slice of paneer.
- Spray little oil or ghee on the grill.
- Place in a sandwich grill and grill until it gets nice brown charred color.
- You can do variations with spreads like pesto, mint chutney, garlic spread, or anything. I will keep sharing the recipes of the spreads mentioned.
Calories- 803 Kcal
Net Carbs- 6.14g
Well, we hope you all enjoy this delicious and we seriously mean it tastes like the real thing kind of delicious rendition of grilled cheese. Oh, and if you have no access to psyllium husk powder – check your pharmacy! Metamucil is made of psyllium husk, or you can sometimes find the regular unbranded type in the fiber supplement section.
Keep in mind that it is quite a few calories (mostly from the butter), so if you want to cut back on the calories, eat half and save half for tomorrow! You just won’t want to share it, so that’s out the window
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!