If you amor Indian cuisine, certain dishes will always just stand out to you. Keto Paneer Tikka Masala in a buttery sauce dish. It is an amazing amalgamation of spiciness, with the cooling effect of the cream and paneer.
This keto-friendly version of the paneer tikka masala is delectable. You can have them with some cauliflower fried rice or low-carb tortillas. We somewhere personally like to have it with the Indian pickles.
Keto Paneer Tikka Masala is a nourishing, low-carb twist to the traditional Indian vegetarian recipe! Made with grilled cottage cheese pieces in buttery gravy this restaurant-style curry will take care of all your cravings and is super easy to make.
Ingredients To Make Keto Paneer Tikka Masala
- 250 g paneer
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 medium onion (about 70 grams)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 8 g jalapeno/green chili pepper
- 2 tbsp crushed tomatoes
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil
- Cilantro for garnish
Instructions To Make Keto Paneer Tikka Masala
- Dice the paneer into cubes and mix it with turmeric, salt, and oil. Let it marinate for about 10-15minutes.
- Heat up coconut oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the paneer on all sides till it gets golden brown. Detach and set aside until your sauce is ready.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil and fry the onion too in the same pan. When the onion is golden brown, add the garlic, ginger, and jalapeno peppers. Fry till you the oil starts seeping out.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and let them cook for another 5-7 mins. Take out and puree in a food processor. An immersion blender will also work.
- Now add half tbsp of coconut oil to the pan and pour the pureed mixture back into the pan. Let the water evaporates and adds the spices. Let it cook for another 5-7 mins.
- Once you see some oil seeping out of the paste (the mixture will turn darker in color), add the cream and let it cook for another 2 mins. Pour half cup water and simmer for 5 mins or till it starts boiling.
- Readd the paneer to the sauce and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle some cilantro on top and serve hot riced cauliflower or low carb tortillas.
- Number of Servings: 4
- Calories Per Serving: 450
- Fat: 42g
- Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 15g
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!