Keto Paneer Lettuce Wraps
Are you craving some spicy Chinese-style food while on a Keto diet? Well, we have the perfect recipe in stock for you! This light and delicious Keto Paneer Lettuce Wrap would soon become a household favorite and would surely make your tastebuds dance with joy.
Chilli paneer is a popular dish that is liked by everyone alike. What if we told you that you could still enjoy this lip-smacking dish, even while on diet? This healthy twist makes the traditional recipe a hearty, satisfying, and Keto-friendly one.
This delicious recipe with Indo-Chinese flavors is bound to rule your heart, and will surely find a place in your list of Keto favorites. Paneer is a really solid cheese that goes crispy on the outside and stays chewy in the middle. When coated with a flavorful sauce with onions and peppers, it tastes absolutely heavenly.
- Calories: 416
- Fats: 27g
- Sodium: 1877 mg
- Carbs: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 24g
- 6-8 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 225g block of paneer, chopped into small cubes
- 1 green pepper, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp mirin
- One white onion, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- First, whisk the tomato puree, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and mirin together and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a pan with oil, and heat on high flame.
- Add in the chopped onion and green pepper, and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Now add the cubed paneer, and continue to stir fry at high heat, tossing regularly, until all ingredients are brown and crispy.
- Adjoin the garlic and ginger and stir fry for another minute.
- Once the paneer, pepper, and onions are properly cooked, turn the heat to low, pour in the sauce, and mix constantly to coat.
- To assemble the wraps, just spoon some filling into a lettuce leaf and serve taco style.
We love this delicious Keto Paneer Lettuce Wrap recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.