If you\’re on a keto diet, then paneer is going to be your friend. A 100-gm of paneer has a mere 3.4 gm of carbs, as per data by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)! Paneer is extensively used in vegetarian preparations in India and bhurji is one of the most nutritious and easy-to-make paneer dishes.
Yearning for something oily and fried food on keto? Today we have got you, an amazing keto and low-carb option for you Keto Paneer Cheese Tikki. And if you are looking for a yummy snack recipe made out of the paneer, you can have these crispy paneer tikkis.
Crispy paneer Tikkis are a crowd favorite, so if you are cooking to woo your guests and family, you can safely place your bet on this delish snack. Crushed paneer and a pool of rustic spices- is there anything about the combination that does not work? Well, we guess not. This paneer Tikki recipe promises a fare that\’ll compel you to lick your fingers clean.
These are always one of the favorite Indian snacks one prefers. So you can have your paneer tikkis on your keto lifestyle and make sure you use the basis of the ingredients your low carb lifestyle and your choices. This one snack is a great option for your evening keto meal snacks so go try it and you will love your paneer cheese Tikki!
- 200g of paneer
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of green chili chopped
- one cup of grated cheese
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Coriander
- One tsp of Turmeric Powder
- One tsp of Garam Masala
- 1 tsp of Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp of ghee or butter
- First, add paneer cubes to a mixing bowl
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and green chillis it then, stuff grated cheese into it.
- Smash all these together until it makes a smooth dough.
- And while your dough is ready, make small circles of dough or make it in circular shapes to give the shape of Tikki.
- Momentarily, take a pan and heat at a low heat
- Now add tsp oil in it or butter or ghee, and fry the paneer tikkis.
- Brown them on a medium flame until they turn golden brown.
Tip- Psyllium Husk may be added a little more if you find the dough wet or loose.
Nutritional info :
Keto Paneer Cheese Tikki is yummy, cheesy, crispy, has an authentic Indian taste, and is so easy to make. With just three main ingredients you will be able to surprise yourself and your family.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!