This rich and creamy, Loaded Cauliflower Casserole recipe needs just 10 minutes of prep. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato, without the carbs. Easy & delicious!
You\’ll never want to eat roasted cauliflower any other way once you try this tasty recipe. Bacon, sour cream, and sharp Cheddar cheese coat good-for-you cauliflower in deliciousness for an easy side that will make everyone actually want to eat their vegetables.
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar finely shredded
- 1.5 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (reserve one tablespoon for the top)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender; approximately 10 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Mix until creamy and smooth. Gently stir in cauliflower, 1/2 of the bacon, and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into a casserole dish and top with remaining bacon. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with remaining chives and serve.
Calories: 420 calories
Protein- 22 g
Carbohydrates- 11 g
Sugar- 5 g
Fat- 32 g
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!