A No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? Yes, that\’s right. It is the perfect refreshing dessert for summer! All you need are 4 ingredients – and well, no ice cream maker required! So possess this delicious and creamy homemade ice cream even if you don’t have an ice cream maker.
- A Hand/Stand Mixer
- A Loaf Pan
- 3 cups of heavy whipped cream
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 few drops of mint or peppermint extract
- Beat the heavy whipping cream cold from the fridge until soft peaks form and the mixture thickly coats the back of a spoon.
- Proceed to whip on high speed, adding the food coloring and then the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream until it\’s fully incorporated and the mixture almost reaches the hard-peak stage.
- Stay careful NOT to over-whip, as this will cause the fat and the water in the cream to separate. Because if this happens, the ice cream will NOT freeze properly and won\’t have the creamy, smooth texture you desire.
- Curl the mint extract and the chocolate chips into the whipped cream mixture just until combined.
- Draw a large loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a resealable plastic freezer-safe container, if you prefer) and scrape the ice cream mixture into the pan or container.
- Coat with plastic wrap (or a lid) and freeze for about 6-8 hours, or until the ice cream has become solid enough to scoop.
- Toil in cones, bowls, on top of cakes, pies, or brownies, or however, you desire!
This one can be kept for up to 2 weeks in the freezer, however, it will get very hard if left in the freezer for multiple days. And to make scooping easier if the ice cream is left in the freezer for a long time, simply leave the ice cream at room temperature for 20 minutes, and scoop with a spoon soaked in warm water.
Nutrition Information per serving :
- Calories: 377kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 33g
Well, you can make this mint chocolate chip ice cream with whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract, green food coloring (optional – you can leave it white if you want), and chopped-up chocolate bits. Plus the result is a seriously creamy, perfectly mint ice cream with those glorious chunks of chocolate throughout. Relish this creamy mint ice cream with big chunks of chocolate!
Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!