The delicious, and sweet no-churn keto ice cream recipe will change your life. Discovering a low-carb ice cream at the supermarket that’s also keto-friendly is beyond difficult. Well, making one can also be tricky if you don’t have an ice cream maker. But that’s where this chocolate cookie dough ice cream comes in.
The chocolate cookie dough ice cream recipe is sugar-free, low-carb, dairy-free, and egg-free. And, also beyond easy to make. So you can add in any of the chopped Collagen Protein Bars and mix them through to achieve that yummy cookie dough texture.
- 2 ripe avocados, roughly diced and frozen
- 13 ounces coconut cream, frozen into ice cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons water or Brain Octane Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder (or more to taste)
- 2-3 tablespoons of erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar, into small squares (you can use other flavors, too)
- Transfer the frozen coconut cubes and avocados from the freezer and allow them to thaw slightly for 5-10 minutes.
- Immediately add all of your ingredients (except chopped collagen bar), starting with 2 tablespoons of erythritol to a blender or food processor and blitz until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Now you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl and re-blend a few times. So if you’re struggling to get it to blend into a smooth consistency, add 1 tablespoon of water or Brain Octane Oil very slowly until it forms a smooth ice-cream consistency.
- Enjoy the ice cream and adjust the sweetness and cacao if needed.
- While it’s ready, scoop into two bowls, sprinkle the chopped bars on top, and enjoy immediately.
NUTRITION FACTS (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 715
- Total Fat: 70g
- Sodium: 374mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Dietary Fiber: 11.5g
- Sugar Alcohol: 8g
- Net Carbs: 2.5g
- Total Sugars: 1.5g
- Protein: 12.5g
Well, we guess we\’ve found the perfect combination with our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Keto Ice Cream.
Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!