Paninis with Provolone Peppers and Arugula
Paninis with provolone pepper and arugula is a very easy as well as tasty recipe which can be made within 20 minutes using simple ingredients like provolone,peppers and arugula. Though it is a simple recipe but packed with nutrients from arugula, pepper, salami and ham.
It is a good blend of protein and vegetable which will act as a best meal for you to kick start your day. The recipe is extemely simple and can be done in no time.
Paninis with provolone pepper and arugula can be your healthy breakfast option as it is loaded with good stuffs like veggies, proteins, good fats from olive oil.
Here is the quick recipe:
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- 2 slices provolone
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 4 slices salami
- 1/4 cup sliced ham
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt (to taste)
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl add onion, arugula, red bell peppers, to this add 1/2 tsp of pepper pwder, pink salt, and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Most importantly, toss the ingredients well so that everything coats well and keep it aside.
- Take 2 slices of gluten-free bread and place a slice of provolone on each.
- Now top the provolone with salami slices and add the bell pepper-arugula mixture to it into both the bread slices.
- Slightly toss the ham and add on top of the mixture.
- Cover with two more bread slices and grill for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- The pannins with provolone,peppers and argula is ready.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.
- You can use sourdough bread ,multigrain bread instead of gluten free breads.
- Simultaneously you can swap salami with chicken or mutton in the form of pattis.
- You can even add oregano in the place of pepper.
- For extra tanginess you can also use fresh jalapenos or else olives.
- You can even use mayonnaise foe a creamy texture.
- In conclusion you can add extra veggies and make it more nutritous.