Broccoli Nacho Chips are a healthy keto and gluten-free appetizer or snack. They are super crispy, cheesy, and perfect served along with a tasty dip.
Everyone loves traditional nachos but is extremely high on carbs if you are on keto and trying to lose weight. Hence, these broccoli nacho chips are just the best replacement of your mainstream nachos. Now you can gobble up this version with vegetables and a creamy cheese sauce.
These are wonderful. A very nice change from your typical nacho. Nothing about this recipe title is deceiving. Broccoli keto chips are made with tangy grated cheddar with an added veggie boost from fresh broccoli.
A healthy green low carb alternative that will soothe your carb needs. A great Friday night supper dish, whipped along with guacamole and salsa. They make a great snacking option, perfect for serving with your favorite keto dip.
- 150g Broccoli
- 2 Eggs
- 30g Mozarella Cheese
- 20g Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the oven to 450F degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Cut 150g broccoli into florets, and blend it until it has small pieces.
- Place the broccoli in a bowl and add 2 eggs, 30g mozzarella cheese, 20g parmesan cheese, 1 tsp chili, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, ½ pink Himalayan Salt, and ½ tsp black pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly with a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm.
- Flip the chips over and again bake for 10 minutes. Cut into strips, then into squares and serve.
Total Calories-334 kcal
Net Carbs- 5 g