Chicken Loaf with Mushroom gravy is what we are going to indulge in today. we have used chicken breast in this recipe, made it juicy and full of flavor. I will teach you how to achieve the same and enjoy every bite with silky, rich mushroom gravy.
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- half teaspoon salt
- small teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- small teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Place chicken in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until it begins to freeze. Cut into 1-in. pieces. In a food processor, cover and process chicken in batches until ground.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, soup mix, parsley, horseradish, salt, garlic powder, sage, thyme, and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf; place in a greased 13×9-in—baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until no pink remains, and a thermometer reads 165°, 55-60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add the broth, rosemary, salt, and white pepper. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and wine until smooth; gradually stir into mushroom mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meatloaf.
Shape meatloaf on a plastic wrap lined baking sheet; wrap and freeze until firm. Remove from pan and wrap securely in foil; return to freezer. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Unwrap meatloaf and bake as directed until no pink remains, and a thermometer reads 165°, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce as directed. Let meatloaf stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Editor\’s Note: You may substitute 2-1/2 pounds of ground chicken for the chicken breast halves and thighs.
1 piece with 1/3 cup gravy: 290 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 807mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Chicken Loaf with Mushroom gravy is a delectable recipe for you guys! You can prepare the recipes with these easy steps mentioned above.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!