Diced Beef Keto Recipe
The Beef or chicken Stroganoff is one of the favorites of almost anybody who enjoys non-vegetarian food. Tied with a rich creamy gravy, tender beef, and served with cauliflower rice, this diced beef keto recipe is surely one hearty and satisfying meal.
Starting in Russia, Beef Stroganoff or Stroganov is a dish of sauteed beef served with European soured cream. The Keto Beef Stroganoff Recipe is a low carb of the classic Russian dish and is probably even tastier with the added fat.
The rich-tasting low-carb beef stew featuring soft tender beef with perfectly cooked vegetables is just the recipe you need while on a keto diet. And we are not only cutting out the carbs here by making the stew without flour or thickeners but also intensifying the overall flavor with added fats. An ideal low-carb stew should feature fork-tender beef and tender vegetables in a meaty-tasting broth.
- Calories: 590
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Carbs: 7g
- Fat: 43g
- Protein: 50g
- Fiber: 1g
Time Taken: 60 Minutes
- 800 grams of Beef
- 200 grams of White Mushrooms
- 100 grams of Chopped Onion
- 75 grams of Sour Cream (5 Tbsp)
- 50 grams of Heavy Cream (3.5 Tbsp)
- 15 grams of Butter
- 15 ml of olive oil
- Chives/Spring Onion Green for Garnish
- 1 Tsp of Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- Dice the mushrooms and onions
- Slice the beef into long strips and season with salt and pepper
- Cook some olive oil in a dutch oven and brown the beef in batches.
- Do this on high heat so that your beef doesn\’t stew.
- Combine a knob of butter and sautee the onions and mushrooms on medium-high heat.
- Spring with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper
- Annex in the beef and 1/2 liter of water.
- Set it up to high heat and bring to a boil and once it is boiling turn the heat down to low.
- Coat and cook till the beef is fork-tender and the liquid has reduced by half or more
- Combine in the sour cream and heavy cream and mix in well
- Switch off the heat and garnish with chives/spring onions green
Don\’t keep the heat on after adding the sour cream as if boiled it can split.
We love diced beef keto recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.