Time to improve your pantry,breakfast and snack routine, your grocery budget, and (by extension) your best munchie life with the very best Gluten-Free Granola! Not just gluten-free granola versatile, but there are so many variations available, and you can honestly tweak your granola recipe to suit whatever your heart, and stomach, desire.
Gluten-Free Granola Recipe
- One and a half cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form, and the mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently nudge granola into an even layer using the spatula. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space joining clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for another 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 30 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place the baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow cooling for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Use ingredients that are gluten-free before you start.
- You can use butter instead of coconut oil in this gluten-free granola.
- If you can’t have nuts you can use seed. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds are a favorite among many.
- You can use honey or sugar-free maple syrup in place of the maple syrup in this gluten-free granola recipe.
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 17g
- Carbs: 37g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 4g
Gluten-Free Granola Add-ins!
Opt for our favorite chopped nuts, chocolate chips, whatever your breakfast-eating heart desires. To keep things right, let the granola cool completely on the baking sheets before disturbing it. The oats need this time to chill and adhere to each other. Once everything is fully chilled, toss in your favorite chopped mix-ins and store this best gluten-free granola in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.