This is a new go-to dish you and your family will adore! Low carb sugary & spicy Asian green beans only take 10 minutes to make and 4 ingredients! Adjoin some chicken and cauliflower rice for a wholesome meal or eat it as a side dish. You will also add it for quick low-carb lunch as well. It gives Only 5.5g net carbs per serving
You can have it with some cooked chicken, beef, or shrimp for a stir fry dinner. You could also eat it with cauliflower rice and if you\’re not following a keto diet, you can eat it with regular rice.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger grated
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol we use Swerve
- Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once warm adjoin in the red pepper flakes, ginger, and garlic. Saute 30 seconds just until fragrant.
- Couple in the green beans and saute, 4-5 minutes until they just begin to soften. Spill in the tamari, vinegar, and erythritol. Bring to a simmer for 4-5 minutes until the sauce is thick and the green beans are softened.
- Calories- 73
- Carbs- 7g
These Keto Asian Green Beans are an eminent low-carb and gluten-free side dish for any Asian-inspired meal! We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!