Cheesecake on a diet? Yes, you read that right. The delicious Keto blueberry cheesecake is creamy, low-carb, loaded with a lot of blueberries, and finished off with a blueberry sauce. The show-stopping dessert looks amazing, yet extremely simple to make! And the best part is that it has only 5 grams of net carbs per slice.
This ultra-rich cheesecake with a blueberry lemon twirl, totally guilt-free?! This Cheesecake will be your new most loved sugar-free dessert!
Itis a perfect sweet for pretty much any event. Certainly, even your non-keto friends will cherish this keto dessert and they\’ll never figure that it\’s low carb. Execute this keto cheesecake with blueberries, or trade other berries of your decision – it can\’t turn out badly.
Discover how you can make this simple keto blueberry cheesecake that has only 5 g net carbs per slice.
Almond Flour Crust:
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit/ Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Erythritol/ Monk Fruit
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon zest
Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Erythritol/ Monk Fruit
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- First, heat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Now, take a springform pan and grease it or line it with parchment paper.
- Next up, to make the almond flour cheesecake crust take a medium-sized bowl. To this. add almond flour, melted butter, erythritol/monk fruit, and vanilla extract. Beat it well until combined. Now the dough will be slightly crumbly. Roll this dough to the bottom of the above pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake it for about 10-12 minutes. Get the pan outside ad let it cook for some time.
- In the meantime, take a saucepan and add blueberries, erythritol/ monk fruit, and lemon zest. Seethe it over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Employ an immersion blender to puree, until smooth. Now set aside to cool.
- Now in order to make the filling beat the cream cheese and erythritol/ monk fruit together at low to medium speed until fluffy in a bowl. Stir in the eggs, one at a time. Lastly, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Run the mixer at a low to medium speed to avoid the air bubbles in the filling.
- Empty the filling into the pan over the crust. Smoothen up the top with a spatula.
- Combine small drops of blueberry sauce to the top of the cheesecake. Lightly swirl sauce over the top of the cake with a knife.
- Set a casserole dish full of boiling water on the bottom rack of the oven. And now place cheesecake on the middle rack and bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly.
- Switch the oven off and leave the cheesecake for 1 hour with the door open.
- Transfer the cheesecake from the oven. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set.
Nutritional Facts Per Slice
Now go try this recipe and surprise your folks on a diet! So what is your excuse now? Follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.