If you\’re surveying for a protein-packed and delicious on-the-go lunch option, you need to make these keto chicken salad recipes!
Chicken is rich in protein, selenium, and B vitamins, all of which are vital to a healthy and balanced diet. Chicken is low fat and included effectively in a ketogenic diet, should be combined with added fat in some form to ensure the meal is filling and won’t leave you feeling hungry shortly after eating. Cooking one of these low-carb chicken salads is an excellent way to incorporate chicken into your diet while also adding much-needed healthy fats like olive oil, mayonnaise, and, even in some recipes, avocado!
Keto Chicken Salad Recipes
1.Keto chicken salad-
This low-carb chicken salad is packed full of goodies to add major flavor! Keto chicken salad is a favorite for lunch for you, whether it’s eaten with a fork, in a lettuce wrap, or spooned on top of sliced cucumber
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- one-fourth cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- one teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Adjoin all the ingredients but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the batter and stir well to dip.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Chill for 60 minutes before serving for the best flavor.
- Calories- 394
- Total fat- 33g
- Carbs- 3g
- Protein- 21g
2. Keto chicken salad with creamy yogurt dressing– A grilled chicken and vegetable salad with a creamy yogurt dressing.
- 175 grams Boneless Chicken Leg and Thigh Meat
- 100 grams Lettuce
- 50 grams Tomato
- 100 grams Cucumber
- 30 grams of Olives
- 50 grams Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil for marinating
- 1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Dried Herb Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Bacon Fat for frying
- Cayenne Pepper
- Marinate the chicken with mixed herbs, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil.
- Preheat the bacon fat in a frying pan and adjoin the chicken. If you don\’t have bacon fat, use olive oil, butter, or ghee.
- Cook the chicken on one side for about 60-120 seconds and flip over. Pour in the butter then to the pan and baste the chicken.
- Once cooked take out the chicken and set it aside. Pour out all the residual fat from the pan on the chicken as well mindfully.
- Once the chicken has rested, pour out all the resting juices and set aside
- Take the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, resting juices, and mix well together in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Dice all the veggies and place them in your bowl.
- Add the sliced chicken to the salad bowl. Break up in the feta cheese and finally pour over that salad dressing
- Calories: 442
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 35g
- Protein: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
3. Keto Chicken BLT Salad-
This keto chicken salad recipe takes the regular BLT and makes it keto-friendly by serving it as a salad!
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 oz butter
- ½ lb bacon
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes
- 10 oz romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Whisk mayonnaise and garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook the bacon slices in butter until crispy. Detach and keep warm. Preserve the grease in the pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then chop each thigh into thirds. Fry in the same skillet as the bacon until golden brown and completely cooked.
- Wash and dice the lettuce.
- Line the lettuce on a plate and top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and garlic mayo.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
- Calories: 837
- Fat: 78g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 28g
4. Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad–
This low-carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad is a delectable, keto-friendly, and Whole30-compliant meal option that puts a fun spin on traditional jalapeño poppers! This salad is so simple to whip together and is perfect for meal prepping.
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 8 slices (~8 oz) bacon
- 3 jalapeños
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (120g) dairy-free mayonnaise (or sour cream for egg-free)
- 2 tbsp (30mL) hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- half tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Keep raw chicken breast on top parchment paper and shift baking sheet to oven.
- Bake chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 15-18 minutes.
- Shift chicken from the oven to a large plate or bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in the oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the bacon. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plated to remove excess grease. Set aside.
- Switch on the oven broiler and line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Place jalapeños on top parchment paper, shift baking sheet to oven directly below a broiler, and broil until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Take out jalapeños from oven and allow to cool slightly before roughly chopping. De-seed jalapeños based on your spice preferences. Transfer chopped jalapeños to a large mixing bowl.
- Remove cooked chicken from the refrigerator and, using a sharp knife, cubed cooked chicken breast. Crumble cooked bacon. Transfer chicken and bacon to a mixing bowl of chopped jalapeños.
- To the same mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined. Shield bowl with lid or foil and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 60 minutes before serving.
- Calories- 532
- Fat- 38.7g
- Carbs- 1.5g
- Protein- 46.6g
5. Keto Avocado Bacon chicken salad–
This recipe does anything but skimps on flavor. From the diversity of protein to the creamy avocado, to the shredded cheddar cheese, each bite of this keto chicken salad will leave your mouth watering! Anyone who seek this chicken salad will certainly be back for seconds.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- three-fourth cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup caesar dressing
- table salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Toss & Serve:
- Toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl until well-mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in extra dressing, if needed.
- Serve promptly or store leftovers for 2days in the fridge.
- Calories- 640
- Fat- 38g
- Carbs- 9g
- Protein- 57g
6. Keto Chicken Salad with Avocado- Keto chicken salad that is loaded with flavors makes a healthy and satisfying summer lunch.
- 2 boneless chicken thigh fillets
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- One teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup purslane leaves
- Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- A handful of cherry tomatoes halved
- one tablespoon olives
- one avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Dressing
- Place the chicken fillets on a skillet. Pour one-fourth cup water and cook them shielded over medium-low heat until they release water and then absorb almost all of it. Flip them occasionally/
- Uncover and mizzle two tablespoons olive oil over the chicken thighs. Add in garlic cloves. Season with sweet chili powder, salt, black pepper, and thyme. Prepare them covered until golden, flipping them over a few times.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Sprinkle sesame seeds and nigella seeds over them. Mizzle olive oil and avocado dressing over the salad.
- Calories- 1093
- Carbs- 33.4g
- Fat- 80.4g
- Protein- 67.8g
7. Bacon Ranch Keto chicken salad-
Bacon Ranch Easy Chicken Salad is bursting with flavorings. It is rich and buttery with cheddar, bacon, and dill. This is an excellent keto chicken salad you will ever eat.
- 300g cooked chicken cubed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Couple mayo, sour cream, and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the chicken, bacon, and cheddar.
Ranch: You do not require a packet of ranch dressing or bottled ranch dressing for this recipe. The unique blend of herbs and spices gives all the ranch flavor without any additives.
Storage: This keeps in the refrigerator for up to 48-72 hours.
- Calories- 552
- Carbs- 1g
- Protein- 48g
- Fat- 37g
We love these recipes, and know you will too! Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!