Keto Paneer Manchurian
Are you craving some spicy, street-style food while on a Keto Diet? Then this restaurant-style Keto Paneer Manchurian is bound to blow you away. Cubes of soft juicy paneer tossed in a tangy sauce, loaded with veggies- the mere thought of this can easily make your mouth water.
Just because you’re on a low-fat diet doesn’t mean you can’t satiate your food cravings. Who said Keto Food cannot be delicious? We’re here to save the day with this lip-smacking Indo-Chinese recipe, which is extremely easy to prepare as well!
So put on your aprons and chef hats, and follow along!
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 486
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fat: 38g
- Protein: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
Time Taken: 15 Minutes
- 250 grams Paneer
- 50 grams Onion
- 80 grams Capsicum
- 5 grams Ginger
- 1 Tsp Chilly Sauce
- 5 grams garlic
- 20 grams Spring Onion
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to taste
- Start by slicing the paneer into big chunks, and season with salt & pepper.
- Fry till golden brown on either side.
- Now cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir fry the ginger and garlic and green chili in a pan
- Add in the onions and capsicum
- Next, add the vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce.
- Then add some water
- Cook for 120 seconds and add in the paneer
- Cook till all the liquid is dried up.
- Garnish with spring onion greens, and serve hot!
We love this Keto Paneer Manchurian Recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.