It doesn\’t matter if it\’s your foremost understanding of Shirataki Rice, These noodle recipes will help ensure that you never get tired of your healthy eating schedule.
Shirataki Rice is increasingly coming out as a well-known low-carb food, ketogenic pasta substitute, but what is the story behind this keto-friendly rice?
Shirataki Rice — also known by other names like glucomannan noodles, and konjac noodles. miracle rice — are gelatinous and translucent classic Japanese noodles common in Asian Cuisine.
They are made from the konjac plant which is ground and converted into kinds of rice and pasta — but don’t be fooled, these noodles are completely distinct from the carb-laden ramen noodles that they mimic.
Shirataki noodles consist of zero calories and carbs, making them appropriate for any kind of weight loss diet. They are 97% water, and 3% fiber, and have traces of protein, calcium, and fat.
1) Shirataki Noodles
2) Olive Oil
6) Bell Pepper
7) Pink Himalayan Salt
9) Soy Sauce
1) Blanch shirataki noodles for 1 minute and drain. Chop them into rice grain-sized pieces.
2) Heat a tbsp olive oil in a frying pan, then scramble 2 eggs. Once done, put the egg in a bowl and set it aside.
3) In the same frying pan add another tablespoon of olive oil and add the chicken and then add broccoli, bell peppers, and sauté everything for 2 minutes.
4) Add rice and noodles to the frying pan and lightly press the rice with the bottom of a ladle to break it up and keep it from sticking together.
5) Add scrambled egg, pink Himalayan salt to taste, pepper, soy sauce, and mix everything well.
6) Enjoy with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Protein- 1 g
Fats- 0 g
Fiber – 2g
Shirataki rice is a low glycemic meal and has very low calories. It is excellent for diabetes and weight loss. People who are allergic to soy and gluten can opt for this rice.
The soluble fiber in it is useful for constipation, helping to lose weight, and keeping blood sugar to stay stable.
You can cook shirataki rice either by utilizing a rice cooker or a saucepan.
We adore this recipe and we know you will too. This is as effortless as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don\’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.