This is a favorite breakfast or post-workout smoothie. It’s filled with healthy fats from chia seeds and almond butter and features one of our favorite nutrient-rich berries. The whole family will love this Strawberry Almond Coconut Smoothie!
Strawberries contain Vitamin D and antioxidants are also good for your thyroid, weight loss, and other health issues. Whereas., almond and coconut are dairy-free options to incorporate as best in your diet. These are plant-based products that are low in calories, hearty, and will add nourishment to your smoothie drink!
This trio- Strawberry Almond Coconut is a satiating dairy-free smoothie full of natural sweetness and flavors of strawberries. Fresh strawberries will put in that lovely natural aroma and a bit more sweetness. You can use any kind of dairy-free milk like almond milk or coconut milk. Coconut milk and the added almond butter load this shake with healthy fats and very little sugar.
- 1 or 2 large ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Couple all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. if the smoothie is too hard, add a little filtered water and blend again until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- You can also use greek yogurt, nut butter, low-fat milk.
- Add flavor boosters like cocoa powder, vanilla extract cinnamon, turmeric, ginger or unsweetened matcha powder.
Nutritional Information per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 29 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
Smoothies are always a great summer drink! They are filling and hearty. They are perfect for your breakfast drink! Enjoy!
Get started with your Weight Loss Journey today and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle! Stay tuned for inspiring Weight Loss Journeys, and Delicious Recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of Health, and Wellness content!